1. Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions and processed only for the purpose for which you provided us with the data. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or you have revoked your consent, unless we are obligated to store it for a longer period of time pursuant to Article 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO).
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2. Your rights
You have the right to:
In accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
pursuant to Art. 16 DSGVO, to request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us without undue delay;
pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO;
pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation. The consent has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing, which was based on this consent, for the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
3. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) During the mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server:
Date and time of the request
Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
Content of the request (specific page)
Access status/HTTP status code
Amount of data transferred in each case
Website from which the request comes
Operating system and its interface
Language and version of the browser software.
(2) If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security. In the above purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO. In the above-mentioned purposes also lies our legitimate interest in the processing of the personal data.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after three days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functioning of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (for this purpose b).
Persistent cookies (c).
b) These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
4. notification of whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract.
The provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may also result from contractual regulations (e.g. information on the contractual partner). As a rule, in order to conclude a contract, it will be necessary for a data subject to provide us with personal data that must subsequently be processed by us. For example, the data subject is obliged to provide us with personal data if our company concludes a contract with him or her. Failure to provide the personal data would mean that the contract with the data subject could not be concluded.
5. Transfer of data
We do not transfer your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed here. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO,
the disclosure is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c DSGVO, as well as
this is legally permissible and necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
6. Duration for which the personal data is stored
The duration of the storage of personal data depends on the respective statutory retention period. After expiry of the period, the corresponding data will be deleted, provided that they are no longer required for the performance of the contract or the initiation of the contract.
7. Existence of automated decision-making
There is no automated decision-making or profiling.
8. Contact form
If you contact us via our contact form, the information you provide in the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass this data on to third parties without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore based exclusively on your consent (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO). You can revoke this consent at any time. For this purpose, an informal communication by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The data you entered in the contact form will remain with us until you request us to delete it, revoke your consent to store it, or the purpose for storing the data no longer applies (e.g. after we have completed processing your request). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
9. Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
Click here to deactivate Google Analytics
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(7) This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. You can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in your customer account under "My Data", "Personal Data".